Sacred Heart Primary School is deeply committed to nurturing the whole child, emboldening them to reach their own personal best, empowering them to become life-long learners, while celebrating their uniqueness and strengths.
- Be Bravely Creative - to think innovatively, intentionally and by design and to have the ability to be reflective and expressive.
- Think Critically - through proactive problem solving, higher order thinking and learning from inquiry.
- Collaborate Intuitively - with high levels of emotional intelligence, operating as skilled communicators, prepared to navigate their journey with empathy and social accountability.
- Be Globally Minded - think independently, and are engaged in what matters and who understand social injustices and international influences.
- Be Connected - connected to one’s self, others, our Mercy Values and our community.
- Be Academically Inspired - to be lifelong learners, embracing the opportunity to learn whenever it is presented both in education and in life.
- Have True Resilience - show grit, agility and a positive attitude to change, and its impact. To recover forward, along with the ability to rise to any challenges when the need arises.
Be Culturally Sensitive - to embrace differences, build respectful relationships and be advocates for social acceptance in the Mercy tradition.