At Sacred Heart we welcome applications for students enrolling for Prep in 2023.
There will be a number of opportunities for families to visit the school and meet our Leadership team and current Prep classroom teachers.
Guided Tours are conducted in small groups of 10-15 people and include a quick briefing from our Leadership Team, tours of the learning centres, facilities and grounds, informative video presentation and the opportunity to ask questions.
Tour bookings are now OPEN FOR 2023 PREPS. Bookings can be made by phoning the office on 0357 443339 or complete the "Enrolment Enquiry" on our homepage and we will contact you personally.
Full enrolment packs will be available at the conclusion of your tour or by contacting the office.
Our Principal (Arn Gorman) is happy to make herself available to families who still have outstanding questions following our Guided Tours. Please contact the school office on 0357 443339 to book an appointment.
If you are unable to attend the Guided Tours please contact the school office to be added to our distribution list for Prep enrolments 2023 information to be forwarded to you.
The following timeline applies to 2023 enrolments;
- Application forms will be made available from May 30th, 2022
- Guided Tours will take place on May 31st, June 1st, 7th & 8th @ 9.30am, 12.00pm & 5.30pm.(Bookings Essential)
- Application forms MUST be submitted prior to August 26th, 2022.
- Sacred Heart Primary will notify parents of the status of your child's enrolment application by September 2, 2022.
- Parent MUST accept enrolment agreement prior to September 9th, 2022
The Transition of enrolled Prep grade children will be conducted each year. This normally occurs in mid November. This will include parental participation and information sessions for parents of enrolled children.